Your cell phone is similar to human body that react in light of the temperature of the environment you are.
Your telephone’s inside temperature changes in view of the temperature of its surroundings. In the event that it gets excessively hot you can have some significant issues like depleting your battery, liquefying your Central Processing Unit and battery, or creating a constrained shutdown of your phone.
Overheating is a standout amongst the most widely recognized issues that most cell phone users face. Aside from conceivably demolishing your cell phone battery, overheating is for the most part a disturbance that fouls up your general cell phone experience. To keep your cell phone from overheating, take after the straightforward tips beneath
1) Remove it from 4G or 3G only: Network is the number one thing that causes overheating, hence sucks your battery. Its better you set it to choose the preferred available network parameters instead of 4G or 3G only.
2) Turn off unused apps on your phone. Allowing apps you’re not using to run in the background runs battery and increases the heat on your phone.
3) Keep it in a cool place: Those of you who are usually under AC you’ll notice that your battery last longer than when you are not under a cool place.
4) If you’re an iPhone user, you can check the diagnostics section to see what apps have been crashing on your phone. Simply navigate to Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & Usage > Diagnostics & Usage Data for a list of every situation where an app crashed.
5) Cooler Master is a professional phone temperature monitoring and controlling app that detects and closes heavy resource consuming apps to reduce CPU usage and cool down your phone. By following the above steps, you will surely see changes on your smartphone overheating problem…