Without a doubt, the Gionee M5 is one of the hottest device in the market right now. To continue the streak, Gionee is bringing Gionee M6, a Gionee M5 upgrade real soon.
Gionee M6, Gionee’s next device has already passed a certification test by TENAA and is set to launch on July 26th.
Gionee M6 Rumored Specs
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920 × 1080p) AMOLED display
- Dimensions: 152.3 × 75.3 × 8.4 mm
- Weight :185 grams
- 1.8GHz octa-core snapdragon 652 processor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- 13-megapixel back camera with LED flash
- 8- megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dual SIM, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, USB, WiFi, and GPS
- 5000mAh battery
One thing I like about the Gionee M6 is the drop in weight, the Gionee M5 weighs 215grams which is a bit too heavy for me.
The reduced battery capacity is most likely responsible for the reduced weight, the Gionee M5 had a battery capacity of 6020mah.