This plan has been around for a while now, in the previous post I talked about it and someone on whatsapp asked about it so I’m posting it for those that don’t know about it.
What makes this plan better and worth considering is that it doesn’t zap like the normal Airtel Blackberry plan. It plan is meant to work on Blackberry devices only but with the steps I’ll show you, you’ll be able to use it on your Android devices.
If you used Glo blackberry plan on your Android, this tutorial will not be too difficult to understand because it’s not different from what you already know.
Advantages Of Airtel BIS Plan
- Airtel Network quality is better in most locations, unlike GLO.
- It is cheaper than glo blackberry plan.
- It doesn’t zap like other Airtel data plan.
- It is easy to activate.
All you need to do this trick is a Blackberry 10 IMEI and knowledge of changing IMEI.
If you don’t know how to change your phone’s imei number, check this post here.
- Add three random numbers to this Blackberry 10 IMEI 356760051192.
- Go to this site: http://imei-number.com/imei-validation-check/ or use Imei analyser
- Input the randomly generated 15 digits e.g 356760051192123 and validate IMEI.
If the random digit you chose is correct, it will show IMEI number is valid. But if it is incorrect it will show IMEI number is not valid! And the valid IMEI will be displayed below it.
How To Put The IMEI Into Your Phone?
If you don’t know how to change your imei, read this post here.
How To Activate the plan?
- Subscribe to the Airtel Blackberry Plan 3GB for N1,000 by dialing *431#
- Leave your phone apn at Airtel default APN settings.
- Check your data balance by dialing *140#
For PC Users
Activate the plan on your Android then connect to your PC using Hotspot.