Legendary Nigerian DJ, Cool DJ Jimmy jatt combines with the ever impressive Flavour for this new banging tune ‘Turn Up’. This is right after the release of his banging tune with Wizkid which is still enjoying plays on radio and buzzing online. Enjoy Turn Up and share your thoughts below.
YBNL soldier – Lil Kesh stokes the ember as we await the release of his debut album #YAGI slated for March with this new cut entitled – “Cause Trouble” featuring 2015 rookie of the year – Ycee. Produced by Pheelz.
“Neptune Entertainment presents to you the next official single #TGIF (Time No Dey) off DJ Neptune’s forth coming album, featuring Africa’s King of high life music Flavour Nabania. Produced by Master Kraft with mixing and mastering by Indomix, this track is guaranteed to set the dance floor on FIRE.”
Uber-talented Northside Inc dancehall act – Cynthia Morgan opens her account in 2016 with “Olowo”. The Qasebeatz produced number is a total different sound from what she’s been putting out lately. Listen Up!
Rooting an android device without PC or how to root android phone without PC is the most trending question on internet. We have shared the top 7 root without pc application to successfully root android without PC. Our visitors daily ask us, email us regarding how to root android phone without PC. So here on the special demand of our visitors, we are sharing all new working methods to root an android device without pc with Root Without PC apk 2016.
Most of us have heard about the Android rooting smartphones. Even if the answer is negative or positive, it won’t matter, because by the time you finish reading this article, you would get well versed with android rooting and the methods to root android without PC. Developers employ various tricks from their sleeve to root without pc or computer. Here we are sharing all new working methods to root android without PC edition.
What is Android Rooting?
Android is an OS (i.e. open source OS) where you won’t be having full or complete root access to perform various functions on your smartphone. Rooting is a procedure where one can cross over the limitations and get full access to the OS. Now this rooting would help one to get access to the root of the OS and even provide the basic ability to create global changes. There are various methods available to root your android devices easily. But here we have share some of the best new working methods to root android without pc. Our tricks to root without pc is absolutely working for most of the device. We have also shared some of the best root without pc apk in this article. Do read the all the instruction carefully before rooting your android device without pc or computer.
Advantages of Android Rooting:
- One of the biggest advantages of root android without pc is having free and abundant internal memory. Yes! Individuals often struggle with low internal memory, but by rooting their phone, they can transfer any apps from the internal memory to the SD card.
- In addition, you would be able to use the latest and current Android operating system. Simply by rooting android without pc, it would provide you with the option to set up any future and current operating system by just installing the custom and tailor-made ROM.
- The most powerful and attractive benefit to root without pc is the ability to customize ROM. There are thousands of custom and qualitative ROM which can help in doing various things right from speeding up the processing ability of your smartphone to modifying the entire options, looks and feel of the phone. Isn’t that great?
- Another interesting advantage of how to root android phone without pc is that you can run various special apps. You could easily install variety of apps which are compatible along with the rooted smartphones. For example, you could easily uninstall various apps after you have root accessed by simply using the uninstall option.
Disadvantages of Android Rooting:
- One of the biggest disadvantages of to root android without pc is that you could end up voiding the warranty of the phone. That is why some people avoid it. To root means getting your phone bricked. This is the most common disadvantage of using the rooting procedure.
- No matter how much expert or best you are in using the best tutorial in rooting, there is no doubt that it is simply just a daunting task. So, in case if you pass out any step or flash the corrupt zip file, then you could end up with a broken or bricked smartphone.
How To Root Android Phone Without PC
Method 1: Employing Framaroot To Root Android Without PC
A framaroot is a normal one click app which can root all kinds of android devices or phones and that too without the use of computers. This particular app was basically developed by Alephzain who was from the XDA forums. With just a single click of this particular app, one could install SU binary and Superuser easily on the smartphone and you will get your answer of how to root android without pc.
Framaroot a root without pc apk currently supports smartphones who have Android version 2.0+. This is the fastest and easiest method to root without PC. All you have to do is just simply download the Framaroot app and then copy the downloaded file into the smartphone or device through the SD.
STEP 1: First step would be to download the particular Framaroot app to your PC or smartphone: Download Framaroot Application (Search Google)
STEP 2: Now in case you have downloaded the file to your computer, then you need to copy the APK file into the smartphone memory. In case if you have downloaded into the phone, make sure to move it to a specific folder.
STEP 3: Once that is done, then you need to install the Framaroot from the given apk file.
STEP 5: Then you can select any of the given exploits which would appear in the applications.
STEP 6: Now you may have to wait and in case you see this message “Success, SU binary and Superuser installed”, it means that your rooted app is successfully installed and you would have to reboot the system in order to use it. Finally you are done with the process of root android without pc methods.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!